The Dark Soulz's Clan Forum
Hello fella, it'd nice if you'd login to see our content, announcements, or chat and to give you further access to the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello fella, it'd nice if you'd login to see our content, announcements, or chat and to give you further access to the forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Big news!!Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:20 pmDarkRaZoR^[Closed] Clan application J4R^Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:16 pmDarkRaZoR^[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - DarKDraGoN^Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:15 amDarkRaZoR^[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - ShoTGuN^Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:14 amDarkRaZoR^[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - No_Skills^Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:13 amDarkRaZoR^[Closed] Clan Recruitment Application-J4R^Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:01 pmDarkRaZoR^[Closed] Clan join application jacksparrow.Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:54 amGr1m[R]eap3r[Closed] Clan Recruitment Application - D0lPhiN^Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:53 amGr1m[R]eap3r[IMPORTANT] Clan Application Guidelines & FormatMon Mar 18, 2019 9:50 pmGr1m[R]eap3r[Denied] Clan Recruitment Application B!aC7.D3V!lSat Mar 16, 2019 1:44 pmDarkRaZoR^TdZ Clan Member ListSat Mar 09, 2019 9:55 amDarkRaZoR^[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_KillerSat Mar 09, 2019 9:55 amDarkRaZoR^[Denied] Clan Recruitment Application - Shaka(Terror)Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:30 amDarkRaZoR^[Denied] Join clan - Sugar^Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:33 pmDarkRaZoR^[Denied] Application for add in your clanThu Dec 27, 2018 8:47 pmDarkRaZoR^
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
SpiroRasis

[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - Agustin Empty [Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - Agustin

Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:10 am
[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - Agustin EGfmRrZ
   Clan Application: Agustin Beron

In-game nick: Agustin
   Past nicks: gonza Sombra Muerte Muerete Tiburoncin Etc
   Past clans and why you left them (state clearly):  ON: much kids only can insult TDZ: Closed TdZ: kicked because the owner say im aimbot user in Vks
KS closed PK Closed
   Country And Timezone: Argentina mm 3GTM if im not wrong

In which servers do you play?: Vks
   Which members of TDZ you know well?:  Kurumi Gr1mreap3r Los
   Why should we trust you?: becuase i am loyal person so i helped in TdZ forum to make any formats and Etc. so i want other oportunity because this is a good clan ... With good members!

Are you familiar with battle tactics? Rate your skill level from 1-5:  i dont know I Cant say if i am pro or if i have 5 of skills but you can check testing me
   What will you achieve while in the clan? I will make TdZ one of the best and best known clans of the vcmp and I will give allegiance to the clan

Your age: 13 Next Week 14
   Are you interested in Clan Wars/Team tournaments ?: Yeah
   In which servers do you have lower ping than 100?: in any servers but i dont play i only play Vks with 250 ping
   Since when do you play Vice City / Multi-Player?: 2014
   Notes:
Thanks for you Attention

Sincerily: Agustin

Last edited by SpiroRasis on Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
S.H.A

[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - Agustin Empty Re: [Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - Agustin

Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:28 am
My vote will be Yes PEACEFULL,FRIENDLY player and helpfull player
S.H.A

[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - Agustin Empty Re: [Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - Agustin

Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:29 am
and as we LACK of members
Gr1m[R]eap3r
Gr1m[R]eap3r
Manager
Manager

Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:05 pm
You missed answering a question. While the question is unanswered, I won't vote.
SpiroRasis

Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:31 pm
Done lol, sorry for no add that i forgot
Los
Los

Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:37 pm
Going With A Sure Yes
Reason - I Know U Well And Ur A Nice guy We Friends Since 2016 Razz

Last edited by Gr1m[R]eap3r on Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Me Nub pls)
Gr1m[R]eap3r
Gr1m[R]eap3r
Manager
Manager

Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:52 pm
What makes you think we can trust you this time seriously? You've been punished previously for death evading and sometimes, whenever Kurumi or any of the clan member aren't around, you start behaving differently as I been undercover for the last month. Can you explain this?
SpiroRasis

Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:15 pm
lel i don't evade and im unbanned for that i already posted my proofs so you can trust in me
Gr1m[R]eap3r
Gr1m[R]eap3r
Manager
Manager

Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:35 pm
SpiroRasis wrote:lel i don't evade and im unbanned for that i already posted my proofs so you can trust in me

What about in terms of behavior when KuRuMi or any clan member aren't online?
SpiroRasis

Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:09 pm
lol man so many questions? Do you want to be my lawyer?
the others voted me that if you are the only one who is doing this dramatic
Gr1m[R]eap3r
Gr1m[R]eap3r
Manager
Manager

Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:12 pm
SpiroRasis wrote:lol man so many questions? Do you want to be my lawyer?
  the others voted me that if you are the only one who is doing this dramatic

We don't want any occurrences such as the past of the clan. My vote will be in neutral til' now.
DarkRaZoR^
DarkRaZoR^
Chief Of The Community
Chief Of The Community
https://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:47 pm
Well, previously we won't count it as a reason why he shouldn't be with us. I actually kicked him for no reason but it summed up that he wasn't what we wanted or expected. However, after this month, he has left the ON clan because he didn't have no intentions during his battles with HunTinG or any of the rest. He actually wanted to look for a clan who we can rely on him and will lead to us to our success. Therefore, as my last chance you'll be given, I'll be voting a yes IF I don't see anymore of that negative attitude of yours. We want everyone to act respectful toward others and themselves.
Gr1m[R]eap3r
Gr1m[R]eap3r
Manager
Manager

Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:49 pm
KuRuMi^ wrote:Well, previously we won't count it as a reason why he shouldn't be with us. I actually kicked him for no reason but it summed up that he wasn't what we wanted or expected. However, after this month, he has left the ON clan because he didn't have no intentions during his battles with HunTinG or any of the rest. He actually wanted to look for a clan who we can rely on him and will lead to us to our success. Therefore, as my last chance you'll be given, I'll be voting a yes IF I don't see anymore of that negative attitude of yours. We want everyone to act respectful toward others and themselves.

Are you letting him in because he's your friend and he's trying to convince you? If that's the case, you better not be too sensitive, Kurumi, because remember, you said we're recruiting people who won't cause us any harm of our reputation. Please confirm this.
DarkRaZoR^
DarkRaZoR^
Chief Of The Community
Chief Of The Community
https://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:21 pm
Gr1m[R]eap3r wrote:
KuRuMi^ wrote:Well, previously we won't count it as a reason why he shouldn't be with us. I actually kicked him for no reason but it summed up that he wasn't what we wanted or expected. However, after this month, he has left the ON clan because he didn't have no intentions during his battles with HunTinG or any of the rest. He actually wanted to look for a clan who we can rely on him and will lead to us to our success. Therefore, as my last chance you'll be given, I'll be voting a yes IF I don't see anymore of that negative attitude of yours. We want everyone to act respectful toward others and themselves.

Are you letting him in because he's your friend and he's trying to convince you? If that's the case, you better not be too sensitive, Kurumi, because remember, you said we're recruiting people who won't cause us any harm of our reputation. Please confirm this.

Well, he may not be one of those people you've in mind, but to be honest, I'm not sensitive as I've banned previous KF clan members without hesitation as an admin of the VKs official server. Likewise, I've said that I'll cast my vote as yes if his behavior remains friendly, doesn't mean I've confirmed my vote.
Gr1m[R]eap3r
Gr1m[R]eap3r
Manager
Manager

Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:53 pm
KuRuMi^ wrote:
Gr1m[R]eap3r wrote:

Well, he may not be one of those people you've in mind, but to be honest, I'm not sensitive as I've banned previous KF clan members without hesitation as an admin of the VKs official server. Likewise, I've said that I'll cast my vote as yes if his behavior remains friendly, doesn't mean I've confirmed my vote.

If that's the case, I'll be changing my vote to yes if he manages to pull it off. However, Agustin, if you ever break a rule whether it's the server or ours, you aren't going to be sorry and going to be prohibited from joining our clan next time. You failed to act as a co-leader, so we'll see how you act as a regular member.

As most of our clan members have voted yes, I'm announcing that Agustin has been accepted to the clan once again. PLEASE do not left us down.

Application Accepted.
You're authorized to use one of the following tags: TdZ., =TdZ=, or [TdZ]
Welcome back to the TdZ clan.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum