The Dark Soulz's Clan Forum
Hello fella, it'd nice if you'd login to see our content, announcements, or chat and to give you further access to the forum.
July 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Calendar


Go down
BlackOps_Killer
Posts : 14
Join date : 2018-09-29
View user profile

[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_Killer Empty [Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_Killer

on Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:01 pm
[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_Killer EGfmRrZ
Clan Application: BlackOps_Killer

In-game nick:BlackOps_Killer
Past nicks: HyperioN, BlackOps_Killer
Past clans and why you left them (state clearly):RF,and KF (I left RF bcz everyone just was insulting everyone else even they're own teammates) (I left KF bcz of Thunder, I don't really want to talk about it)
Country And Timezone:Kosovo GMT +1

In which servers do you play?:VKs official server
Which members of TDZ you know well?:TdZ.DaRkRaZoR^, TDZ.Los , Gr1m[R]eap3r etc.
Why should we trust you?:Because I'm not the type of guy that just starts insulting everyone (for no reasion) and I'm friendly, loyal, helpful in many ways.

Are you familiar with battle tactics? Rate your skill level from 1-5:4
What will you achieve while in the clan?: I hope good teammates, skill etc

Your age:16
Are you interested in Clan Wars/Team tournaments ?:Yes
In which servers do you have lower ping than 100?:VKs
Since when do you play Vice City / Multi-Player?: Since 2015
If you're aware of the clan rules (http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com/t25-tdz-clan-rules-expectations), do you accept the terms and conditions, that you'll be in your best behavior and if you break the rules, you'll accept the consequences?: Yes
Notes:BlackOps_Killer


Last edited by BlackOps_Killer on Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarkRaZoR^
Chief Of The Community
Chief Of The Community
Posts : 112
Join date : 2016-08-27
Age : 20
Location : Walking through time...
View user profilehttp://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_Killer Empty Re: [Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_Killer

on Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:37 pm
BTW, I was the one who convinced him to join our clan because he needed a place to feel welcome. I'll definitely accept him as part of our family. What do you say guys? BTW, @BlackOps_Killer, fill in your in-game nickname at this part...
@BlackOps_Killer wrote:Clan Application:The Dark Soulz's

_________________
[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_Killer Darkra10

[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_Killer 560x95_FFFFFF_FF9900_000000_000000
" />
BlackOps_Killer
Posts : 14
Join date : 2018-09-29
View user profile

[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_Killer Empty Re: [Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_Killer

on Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:03 pm
@DarkRaZoR^ wrote:BTW, I was the one who convinced him to join our clan because he needed a place to feel welcome. I'll definitely accept him as part of our family. What do you say guys? BTW, @BlackOps_Killer, fill in your in-game nickname at this part...
@BlackOps_Killer wrote:Clan Application:The Dark Soulz's

Done
Gr1m[R]eap3r
Manager
Manager
Posts : 90
Join date : 2016-08-27
View user profile

[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_Killer Empty Re: [Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_Killer

on Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:46 pm
@BlackOps_Killer wrote:
@DarkRaZoR^ wrote:BTW, I was the one who convinced him to join our clan because he needed a place to feel welcome. I'll definitely accept him as part of our family. What do you say guys? BTW, @BlackOps_Killer, fill in your in-game nickname at this part...
@BlackOps_Killer wrote:Clan Application:The Dark Soulz's

Done

Yes bro, he's what we're looking for. Quite confused what happened at the KF clan.
avatar
Posts : 12
Join date : 2018-09-23
View user profile

[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_Killer Empty Re: [Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_Killer

on Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:37 am
I agree with GrimReaper. You were confused to what happened at Killing Force.
I'll vote YES, because I'm your friend, BlackOps_Killer.
Gr1m[R]eap3r
Manager
Manager
Posts : 90
Join date : 2016-08-27
View user profile

[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_Killer Empty Re: [Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_Killer

on Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:35 am
I'm going to leave this application open for votes for one more day, after that, the decision will be made.
DarkRaZoR^
Chief Of The Community
Chief Of The Community
Posts : 112
Join date : 2016-08-27
Age : 20
Location : Walking through time...
View user profilehttp://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_Killer Empty Re: [Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_Killer

on Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:55 am
Our apologies for leaving this application hanging. I believe, based from the votes, you're indeed a great candidate and therefore will be accepted to the clan. We look forward working with you.

Clan application accepted.
Feel free to use either of the following tags: [TdZ], =TdZ=, or TdZ.
Welcome to the TdZ family.

_________________
[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_Killer Darkra10

[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_Killer 560x95_FFFFFF_FF9900_000000_000000
" />
Sponsored content

[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_Killer Empty Re: [Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_Killer

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum