The Dark Soulz's Clan Forum
Hello fella, it'd nice if you'd login to see our content, announcements, or chat and to give you further access to the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello fella, it'd nice if you'd login to see our content, announcements, or chat and to give you further access to the forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Big news!!Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:20 pmDarkRaZoR^[Closed] Clan application J4R^Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:16 pmDarkRaZoR^[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - DarKDraGoN^Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:15 amDarkRaZoR^[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - ShoTGuN^Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:14 amDarkRaZoR^[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - No_Skills^Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:13 amDarkRaZoR^[Closed] Clan Recruitment Application-J4R^Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:01 pmDarkRaZoR^[Closed] Clan join application jacksparrow.Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:54 amGr1m[R]eap3r[Closed] Clan Recruitment Application - D0lPhiN^Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:53 amGr1m[R]eap3r[IMPORTANT] Clan Application Guidelines & FormatMon Mar 18, 2019 9:50 pmGr1m[R]eap3r[Denied] Clan Recruitment Application B!aC7.D3V!lSat Mar 16, 2019 1:44 pmDarkRaZoR^TdZ Clan Member ListSat Mar 09, 2019 9:55 amDarkRaZoR^[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_KillerSat Mar 09, 2019 9:55 amDarkRaZoR^[Denied] Clan Recruitment Application - Shaka(Terror)Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:30 amDarkRaZoR^[Denied] Join clan - Sugar^Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:33 pmDarkRaZoR^[Denied] Application for add in your clanThu Dec 27, 2018 8:47 pmDarkRaZoR^
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
BlackOps_Killer
BlackOps_Killer

[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_Killer Empty [Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_Killer

Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:01 pm
[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_Killer EGfmRrZ
Clan Application: BlackOps_Killer

In-game nick:BlackOps_Killer
Past nicks: HyperioN, BlackOps_Killer
Past clans and why you left them (state clearly):RF,and KF (I left RF bcz everyone just was insulting everyone else even they're own teammates) (I left KF bcz of Thunder, I don't really want to talk about it)
Country And Timezone:Kosovo GMT +1

In which servers do you play?:VKs official server
Which members of TDZ you know well?:TdZ.DaRkRaZoR^, TDZ.Los , Gr1m[R]eap3r etc.
Why should we trust you?:Because I'm not the type of guy that just starts insulting everyone (for no reasion) and I'm friendly, loyal, helpful in many ways.

Are you familiar with battle tactics? Rate your skill level from 1-5:4
What will you achieve while in the clan?: I hope good teammates, skill etc

Your age:16
Are you interested in Clan Wars/Team tournaments ?:Yes
In which servers do you have lower ping than 100?:VKs
Since when do you play Vice City / Multi-Player?: Since 2015
If you're aware of the clan rules (https://tdz-clan.forumotion.com/t25-tdz-clan-rules-expectations), do you accept the terms and conditions, that you'll be in your best behavior and if you break the rules, you'll accept the consequences?: Yes
Notes:BlackOps_Killer

Last edited by BlackOps_Killer on Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarkRaZoR^
DarkRaZoR^
Chief Of The Community
Chief Of The Community
https://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_Killer Empty Re: [Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_Killer

Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:37 pm
BTW, I was the one who convinced him to join our clan because he needed a place to feel welcome. I'll definitely accept him as part of our family. What do you say guys? BTW, @BlackOps_Killer, fill in your in-game nickname at this part...
BlackOps_Killer wrote:Clan Application:The Dark Soulz's
BlackOps_Killer
BlackOps_Killer

[Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_Killer Empty Re: [Accepted] Clan Recruitment Application - BlackOps_Killer

Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:03 pm
DarkRaZoR^ wrote:BTW, I was the one who convinced him to join our clan because he needed a place to feel welcome. I'll definitely accept him as part of our family. What do you say guys? BTW, @BlackOps_Killer, fill in your in-game nickname at this part...

Done
Gr1m[R]eap3r
Gr1m[R]eap3r
Manager
Manager

Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:46 pm
BlackOps_Killer wrote:
DarkRaZoR^ wrote:BTW, I was the one who convinced him to join our clan because he needed a place to feel welcome. I'll definitely accept him as part of our family. What do you say guys? BTW, @BlackOps_Killer, fill in your in-game nickname at this part...

Done

Yes bro, he's what we're looking for. Quite confused what happened at the KF clan.
KingBowserKoopa

Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:37 am
I agree with GrimReaper. You were confused to what happened at Killing Force.
I'll vote YES, because I'm your friend, BlackOps_Killer.
Gr1m[R]eap3r
Gr1m[R]eap3r
Manager
Manager

Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:35 am
I'm going to leave this application open for votes for one more day, after that, the decision will be made.
DarkRaZoR^
DarkRaZoR^
Chief Of The Community
Chief Of The Community
https://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:55 am
Our apologies for leaving this application hanging. I believe, based from the votes, you're indeed a great candidate and therefore will be accepted to the clan. We look forward working with you.

Clan application accepted.
Feel free to use either of the following tags: [TdZ], =TdZ=, or TdZ.
Welcome to the TdZ family.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum